Friday, July 1, 2011

Linnaeus Cosmetics - Sneak Peak!


On 07/09/2011, Marin's website for Linnaeus Cosmetics is scheduled to launch. She's got a busy week ahead of her, because she has a lot of great plans for us in the week leading up to and the actual launch of her site. To find out what these plans entail, check out her blog post here. I'll give you a hint: It involves free stuff! Very awesome free stuff, too!
Marin was kind enough to send me samples of one her new collections, based on the Orchid Dottyback. The colors include Reef, Ru Blue, and Truculent. Reef is a red with a touch of coral (I think it'd be a beautiful lip color, but it's not lip safe. I may try it anyway, because it's so pretty). Ru Blue is a bright, happy, sky blue. Truculent is a beautiful violet purple - my favorite of the collection. All of these shades are shimmery, but not glittery. For some reason, my camera couldn't capture Reef very well. It's much more pigmented than it appears above, like Ru Blue and Truculent. These are swatched on clean, dry skin. 


Please check out Marin's blog. You can read my previous Linnaeus Cosmetics reviews here and here, to help you figure out what you'll be picking up when her website launches!

No comments:

Post a Comment