Friday, July 1, 2011

Tarte Glow Your Way to Gorgeous 8 piece TSV - July 2nd, 2011

I preordered this, after really enjoying the Tarte 8th Wonder of the World set, and not knowing how to say "no" to a concealer. I received my kit today, the day before the TSV officially posts, but I thought you'd like to see what you get:


Amazonian Clay blush in Peaceful - no flash


Amazonian Clay blush in Peaceful - with flash



Of note in this kit is the introduction of the Maracuja Concealer. I ordered this kit with the shade "Light" in the concealer. The following picture shows this concealer compared to several others. First picture is taken with the flash, the second is without:




I'm a light NC15, and feel this color will work well for my skin tone. My son tried to help me, as evidenced by his hand and feet in the pictures. Hope you don't mind them too much. 

My initial impression is this: this is a thick concealer, but it blends well. Since Tarte claims it won't crease, I'm curious to see if that will hold true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment