Monday, July 4, 2011

NOTD - Chanel Graphite


It's been said that Chanel regret is bad regret. And I find that to be true, as I think many people do. Remember how quickly Chanel's Jade polish sold out? It was listed on eBay for literally hundreds of dollars. So, I don't mess around. A Nordstrom Note for $20.00 and a gift card left over from Christmas helped me get a hold of two of Chanel's fall 2011 polishes. This is one of them, Graphite, a glitter-dense graphite grey polish. As soon as I saw it, after feeling so confident I wouldn't fall for it, I had to have it. I'm so, so glad I did. This is a 1-coat polish. Seriously, how many glitters can say that? I love how it looks textured, but it's smooth as silk on the nail. It's not a straight-up grey, as there's a gold hue in there. It's a slight hue, but I think it makes this polish wearable for warm-toned me. The picture above is without flash, just natural light. The picture below is with a flash, so you can see how shiny and glittery this polish is.


Have a happy and safe 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment