Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Did you know...

...That Cover Girl is celebrating 50 years of bringing affordable, quality products to women everywhere? Yay!


Pretty nifty, eh? And to reward customers, you can win free, fullsize products from Cover Girl on Facebook by clicking on the "My Cover Girl" tab! Please note - this link does not reward me in any way - I'm simply sharing a good deal for those of you who love Cover Girl and the opportunity to win a free product!

While Cover Girl isn't a brand I use everyday, I have a few favorites from the line - like LashBlast! I'm also looking forward to getting my next Bzzagent kit (a PR firm representing Cover Girl) - featuring Cover Girl's Natureluxe foundation and lip balms (which I've already reviewed... how does a giveaway sound?)

** I am a Bzzagent, and part of the 50th Anniversary campaign for Cover Girl. I am not paid or compensated in anyway by Cover Girl, Bzzagent, etc. The thoughts above are my own. Any questions? Feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment