Friday, April 22, 2011

NOTD - China Glaze Sugar Plums


My nails were naked for a long, long time. I just didn't have time to do much with them. Not so now, though! I lusted after this polish the moment I saw swatches on Scrangie's blog, and knew I had to have. Unfortunately, I was on a no-buy when China Glaze's holiday 2010 collection was out in stores, so I couldn't buy it then. And, swapping for it always failed for me. So, when I had a bit of spare cash, I picked this beauty up on eBay for a nice price. Love it!

Shimmery mulberry/cranberry with red and holo glimmers (I can't call it glitter). I noticed this polish went on a little bumpy, though. Almost like there were bubbles that couldn't quite get it together to become true bubbles, so instead, they made the polish uneven? I don't know. And, although most China Glaze polishes play well with Diamont for me, I think Sugar Plums doesn't like it. Oh well. I'm almost out of it, anyway! If you like warm berry colors, this is a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment