Friday, June 3, 2011

NOTD - OPI Mermaid Tears, with a twist!


I love the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. When I was 5 or 6, my parents took my sister and I to Disney land, and I adored the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I love the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, as well (Johnny Depp in guy-liner? Count me IN!). It'd make perfect sense, then, that I would be very, very interested in the OPI collection based on the movies. I've only picked up two of the colors, and plan on finishing my collection, but I HAD to have Mermaid Tears, mostly due to the name (I'm a sucker for mermaid stuff!)


This polish was a touch streaky with one coat, so the second definitely helped even things out. On it's own, as you can see, it is a cream grayed teal.I had thought I had a Konad plate with a mermaid on it, but, alas, I was wrong. So, I used Konad's Princess Polish in Violet Pearl to stamp a fancy gold fish, instead. This mani is topped off with 1 coat of Diamont. Super cute, don't you agree? As a small side note, I'm well aware my clean-up skills are... lacking, to put it nicely. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment