Tuesday, June 14, 2011

NOTD - Barielle Elle's Spell


I love flakey polishes. My only qualm is that they're usually sheer. While I don't normally notice Barielle polish, Elle's Spell caught my eye, and I had to have it! This is 3 (!!) coats, and it's still not as opaque as I would like. I really like how smooth it is, though. The flash on my camera really washed out the plummy tones this polish has - it's not quite the red it appears to be in the top picture. The picture below is blurry, but I wanted you to see the flakies in the polish - so pretty! And, let's not forget the multi-chrome appearance of these irregular pieces of sparkles, either. The flakey bits will subtly flash a soft teal green and yellow/orange, too! I applied one thick-ish coat of Diamont on top, in an effort to make this mani last a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment