Friday, February 25, 2011

NOTD - NARS Pokerface

I'm a sucker for purple nail polishes. Especially those that have names based in current pop-culture references, like Pokerface. Although the term "pokerface" doesn't belong to Lady Gaga, she's certainly laid some claim to it. Anyway, NARS released this pretty lavendar with their holiday 2010 collection. For whatever reason, my camera decided to make this color pull periwinkle, but it's a neutral, light purple with a in-the-bottle-only shimmer, at least, on me.

Pokerface is one of 3 NARS polishes I've tried, and seems to be the best as far as application goes (Orgasm was super sheer, and MASH... I'm on the fence). Not super thick, not super thin, this polish was squarely in the middle. Two coats was needed, because the first coat was a bit streaky. This is after 2 days of wear, with 1 coat of Diamont on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment